Presentation Skills For Strategy Execution Training
Every leader would like to implement his or her business plans, but there are two important groups that need the right approach or our success won't be guaranteed: 1. board members & top management 2. team members. This program will teach you how to reach out to both groups.
- Top management engagement techniques by enforcing financeresults
- Convincing and promising reports to ensure progress
- How to convince people to contribute in new strategies and models
- Story-telling techniques for strategy execution
- How to present mission, vision and objectives based on facts and out of theories
- Presenting structural changes in customers and their needs
- Presenting structural changes in the market
- Techniques to translate strategy into corporate purpose
- Getting the most from your audience ideas
- Presenting strategy pitfalls to implement lessons learned
- How to present scorecards to make an effective analysis
- How to make strategy clear? What strategy is and what it is not!
- Enabling and empowering employees to be strategy ambassadors